Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chillaxing....

So, after I decided to chill and have some DP and cheese crackers I decided to apologize for SOME of what I said. Honestly, sure, I get frustrated when I see colleges spending money on sports when they don't even win and we're still spending money on travel and gear. It's probably because I'm not much of a sports person, I just enjoy watching the Sooners beat the Longhorns and any game that the Sooners win....anyway. I will apologize for that portion, but the part about being unfairly treated in debate I will not. I will however apologize for any personal attacks. I just find the grading unfair. Someone commented and said it was only 10%......you must know that when I know I deserved a better grade than a 90% which in turn knocked down my percentage in the class by 6 points, it is highly unfair. I was prepared, I did all the research and background information. All I did was stumble once during my first speech. I'm sorry, but that was just highly uncalled for. Anyway, I'll move on, I could rant and rave all day, but that won't get me anywhere. Ok, Culver-Stockton is a great school, just some things irk me like they do every where else. I could go on and on about how much I can't stand a certain fast food place or the horrid service at a restaurant. But still, it's just opinions.

Anywho, finals are next week, thank goodness. Even though, the only final I'm kinda sorta worried about is my Biology final, which is also the only class that I don't have an A in.....bleh. Oh well, it won't hurt my GPA too awfully bad.
Is it bad that I'm ready to be done with my undergrad and be in law school? 0.0 3 and a half  years.....whatever, gives me time to think about things.

So, when I get home for Thanksgiving I plan on just making yummeh food!!! Enchilada casserole, potato soup with corn bread, and then I'm nominating myself to make chocolate cream pie, and whatever other dessert for Thanksgiving dinner. OHHH I also want to see if grandma froze any blackberries, because Lord knows I didn't get around to it.

Then, I suppose my parents and everyone should meet my boyfriend....he's rather tall..... 6'7 and very handsome :) Hope you guys like him.

Uhm....Yeah.....

Dear Next Friday; COME QUICKLY!!! :)


The End. <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you mean you're making the enchilada casserole and potato soup. Awesome!! ;)
    Love ya.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete